Decent nutrition is one of the best ways you can take care of yourself and those who depend on you. What you eat makes a great difference in the way you look and feel. A healthy nutrition makes you energetic, improves your mood, controls your weight, and can be a huge support for the different ages. Healthy products can help reduce stresses, boost fertility, make pregnancy and nursing easier, and relieve symptoms of menopause. Whatever your age, keeping to a healthy diet will help you look and feel perfect and you can enjoy your life.
Good nutrition for women of all ages
When it comes to improving your meals system or trying to reduce excess weight, it’s important to remember that our organs respond differently to all products, it depends on genetics and other factors. Find the diet that is effective for you and you can take some time for experimentation, but it does not mean you should be obsessive over some definite foods or products, focus more on your eating method and habits. Reduce sugar, ignore carbs and fried food, eat more fruit, vegetables, healthy fats, and protein sources will help you look and feel good at any age.
Control appetite and boost energy
In addition to limited refined carbs and sugary products, there are eating habits that can have a sufficient effect on your food cravings, stress levels, and energy during the whole day:
- Have a breakfast. People who eat breakfast weigh less than those who ignore it. A decent high-calorie breakfast accelerates your metabolism in the morning and provides energy for the whole day;
- Eat regularly. Too long cravings between meals can make you feel stressed and tired, so support your organism’s natural cycle of energy by eating a proper healthy breakfast, a nutritious lunch, an afternoon snack a light early dinner;
- Boost energy with protein. Adult women should eat at least 0.8g of protein per kilogram of their body weight every day. Mature women should eat from 1 to 1.5 grams for each kilogram of weight. A higher intake may help to reduce risks of diabetes;
- Control cravings eating healthy fats. As you know, fat is rich in calories, a small number of correct fats will make you feel full and keep that feeling for a long time.
Concentrate on healthy products
All women are at a special risk of developing osteoporosis, so it’s very important to get enough calcium and magnesium in combination with vitamin D, thus you will keep your bones healthy.
Calcium: The recommended daily quality varies from 500 to 1,300 mg/day. Dairy products are good sources of calcium, leafy green vegetables, oatmeal and other grains, tofu, cabbage, summer squash, green beans, garlic, and sea vegetables are also enriched with calcium. Your body cannot consume more than 500 mg at one time and there’s no need in exceeding the recommended daily dosage. In fact, if you do that you may even harm the heart seriously.
Magnesium: The recommended daily allowance for magnesium is from 400 to 900 mg/day. Calcium only is of benefit when taken in complex with magnesium. Green vegetables, summer squash, broccoli, halibut, cucumber, green beans are perfect sources of magnesium.
Vitamin D: Try take in for about 400 and 1,000 international units daily. You can get Vitamin D if you stay on the direct sunlight for half an hour, such foods as red fish, milk, and eggs are good sources of this vitamin.
In this article we would like to focus our attention on some important matter:
When a woman is 40, she is pursued by all sorts of fears that from this moment she will start fading rapidly, the skin will become flabby, organs will no longer cope with their functions. The most common fear is the rapid aging and loss of basic life functions. What a foolishness! There is absolutely no reason for panic.
Cross a dangerous line without fear!
It is not a secret that the female body copes with all stressful situations, colds, physical and emotional stress much easier. Magic means of these women’s abilities is estrogen – hormones, that stimulate the work of all organs and provide cells regeneration and the rapid resumption of the whole system. But there comes a time when women’s health is close to the dangerous point – a menopause. At this point, the amount of estrogen reduces drastically, and the female body is endangered. And this is the time to start taking care of yourself:
- Change your diet;
- train your body;
- refuse your bad habits;
- monitor your health condition;
- spend more time outdoors.
Do not forget about modern female drugs, supplements, and vitamins, which may significantly improve women’s health. You may buy female medications online at Canadian Pharmacy: Neurobion Forte, Folic Acid, Riconia, Aloe Noni Juice, as well as Pink Female Viagra.
Say goodbye to extra calories without the slightest regret
The most important point after 40 is healthy nutrition. A healthy diet must contain all the components: carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals. But you have to say goodbye to extra calories. There are rules of proper nutrition for women who want to be beautiful:
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein per day;
- Do not forget to add dairy products to the menu;
- Cook fish and poultry by mean of a steamer instead of frying;
- Fatty pork and lamb should be deleted from the menu;
- The potato must be combined with lots of greens or carrots, beets, cucumbers, cabbage;
- The shelf with cereals should contain only brown rice and buckwheat;
- Once a week you can eat one or two eggs for breakfast;
- If you really like the beans – do not refuse them, simply restrict their intake and boil properly.
Do not let your muscles relax
To keep a healthy lifestyle does not mean simply to eat correct products.
The skin begins to lose its elasticity, muscle atrophy and become flabby. But you should not let it happen! Load your body with exercises – this is what you need. It is not necessarily going train in a gym-hall and to suffer from hours of hard training. There are a few secrets:
- Stop using an elevator (unless of course, you do not live on the tenth floor) – try walking up the stairs;
- Waking up in the morning, do not get up out of bed until you raise your legs up 10 times – one or two at once;
- Stand while cooking food: cut the salads, vegetable soup, peel the potatoes;
- Do a general cleaning at least two times per week – it’s good for the figure, and is the best prevention of allergy to dust in the house;
- Fill a five-liter bottle with the water and pick it up with each hand in turn until the hands get tired. Or you may purchase small weights in the store of sports equipment.
Fill your cell with life-giving oxygen
You should think seriously about giving up smoking. Every woman knows about smoking dangers. Get rid of all the enemies of the body, give him a chance to survive a little longer. Get used to daily evening walks. If you can not find the time, get a dog. This small friend will make you walk 2-3 times a day. Saturated with oxygen, the body begins to recover. Brain cells breathe, blood vessels also do, rich blood runs to the heart, which starts operating much better. Morning and evening walks are especially useful when nature breathes and shares its breath with you.
Avoid excess weight
You should be careful, taking care of your body and changing your life.
- At the first sign of dizziness, tingling in the heart, headaches take a tonometer and measure the pressure.
- Keep an eye on the general condition.
- Weigh yourself in the morning before breakfast at the same time.
- Try to observe the regime and move as much as possible.
- Use special supplements and weight loss pills to control your weight.
Order the best weight loss pills online at Canadian HealthCare Mall: Xenical, Mega Hoodia, Orlistat, Megathin and many others.
If you follow at least one-third of the recommendations you will feel different in a month – energetic and fresh. And nobody will ever let the idea cross his mind that you are 40!