Canadian HealthCare Mall sells various Mental Health / Epilepsy drugs that are designed to treat several diseases.
- Schizophrenia symptoms;
- Epilepsy symptoms;
- Alzheimer’s Disease symptoms;
- Parkinson’s Disease symptoms.
All Mental Health / Epilepsy medications can be divided into several groups:
|Drugs to Treat Schizophrenia||Epilepsy Medication||Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment||Cures for Parkinson’s Disease|
Drugs to Treat Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a severe, chronic, disabling disorder of mental activity.
- Social self-isolation;
- Hostility or suspicion;
- Deterioration of personal hygiene;
- A flat, inexpressive look;
- Inability to cry or express joy;
- Unreasonable laughter or crying;
- Excessive drowsiness or insomnia;
- Inconsistent or irrational speech;
- An acute reaction to criticism;
- Use of strange, non-existent words.
We sell the following drops for schizophrenia treatment: Seroquel, Abilify, Zyprexa, Invega, Risperdal, Geodon, Clozapine, Solian, Mellaril, Pimozide, Loxitane, Compazine.
Epilepsy is a common psychoneurological disease that has a chronic latent character.
- Convulsions, rhythmic contractions of the muscles of the body;
- Temporary holding of breath, involuntary urination;
- Loss of consciousness;
- A very strong muscular tension of the body (straightening of the legs, bending of the hands);
- The disorder of the movements of any part of the body, twitching of the legs or hands, wrinkling of the lips, tilting eyes back.
Canadian Pharmacy Mall offers the following effective drugs for the treatment of epilepsy: Neurontin, Lamictal, Depakote, Tegretol, Trileptal, Dilantin, Keppra.
Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment
Alzheimer’s Disease is a progressive disease that affects memory and other mental functions.
- Memory loss;
- Neglect of habitual occupations;
- Disorientation in time and space;
- Visual-spatial difficulties;
- Changes in personality and mood;
- Decreased ability of written and oral communication;
- Difficulties with solving problems or planning;
- Constant repositioning of objects;
- Loss of judgment;
- Difficulties with the performance of familiar tasks.
We offer several ways to manage Alzheimer disease. The most common drugs are Aricept, Galantamine, Namenda. These drugs are available at Pharmacy Mall online.
Cures for Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a slowly progressing chronic neurological disease, typical of the older age group.
- Muscle rigidity;
- Postural instability.
Our store has the following drugs for Parkinson’s disease: Mirapex, Selegiline, Artane, Requip, Sinemet CR, Amantadine, Parlodel, Exelon, Trivastal, Strattera, Nootropil, Galantamine, Exelon.
We offer beneficial prices for all Mental Health / Epilepsy medications, and customers can always take advantage of our discount coupon and save additional 10% on all orders.
The article is released by Canadian HealthCare Mall team. Learn more about us and our special offers that will allow you to save on your medications!