Men’s Health categories on our website include many different disorders in men that may appear for various reasons. In this article, Canadian Pharmacy Mall will review another 3 subcategories that can be included in the category of Men’s Health:
- benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- male-pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia).
Learn more about men’s health medications and diseases treated with them on our website. Here you will find necessary information about the company, its activity, medications quality and price policy.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Adenoma of the prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, BPH) is the proliferation of prostate tissue and appearance in it of benign tumors. Because prostate gland covers a part of the urethra, when it grows, it squeezes urethra and urination becomes more difficult.
Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia:
- frequent urination;
- urge to urinate at night, which leads to interruption of sleep;
- the weakening of stream of urine, weak, thin, intermittent stream;
- need to immediately urinate after the urge;
- the feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder, urination in two times with an interval of 5 – 10 minutes;
- need to strain on urination;
- at full bladder, urinary incontinence can occur.
|Product||Price per Pill||Price per Pack|
Oligospermia is a serious disease at which a healthy man’s semen contains less than 20 million germ cells that can fertilize.
Reasons for Oligospermia:
- avitaminosis and malnutrition;
- blockage and dysfunction of vas deferens;
- obesity on the background of hormonal imbalance;
- over-fatigue, lack of sleep and stress;
- disruption of the endocrine system;
- overheating or hypothermia, frequent colds;
- inflammation of appendages, testicles (vesiculitis);
- renal insufficiency;
- infectious diseases of genital organs, including venereal;
- wearing tight clothes;
- irregular sex life.
Important! In some cases, oligospermia can be a congenital pathology.
Androgenic alopecia is a disease that is characterized by hair loss caused by the excess of male sex hormones. This kind of alopecia leads to the thinning and significant decrease in the amount of hair in frontal and parietal areas. Hair in the nape of the neck is insensitive to male sex hormones and continues to grow even when a noticeable bald spot has already formed in the frontal and parietal areas.
Reasons for Male-Pattern Baldness:
- increased sensitivity of the hair follicle to dihydrotestosterone;
- increased level of dihydrotestosterone in blood;
- increased activity of a special enzyme – 5-alpha-reductase, which is capable of converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
- chronic and infectious diseases;
- diseases of genitourinary system;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- reception of medications;
- frequent stress;
- improper nutrition;
- bad habits, etc.
Propecia is the first and only approved drug for treatment of male pattern baldness. Propecia immediately blocks the formation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which leads to the cessation of hair loss, resumption and activation of their growth. Currently, this is the best-seller № 2 among pills sold in the Western market, after Viagra.