Testosterone is an essential male sex hormone that stimulates men’s libido level and plays a crucial role in sexual function. It is not only significant for the growth of bones and muscles but for the overall growth of the male body. Testosterone is paramount for the development of the penis and for the changes happen during male puberty. Sex is an important aspect in maintaining a healthy relationship in a couple. Lack of testosterone can adversely affect the quality of life and can attack your sex life.
Testosterone production occurs at a high level during early morning and night. Therefore, there are some men who wake up with an erection. It is measured with a blood test preferably in the morning.
Testosterone diminishes as men age. About 4 out of 10 men over the age of 45 have low testosterone. Low testosterone is the cause of low libido and can result in erectile dysfunction. Sexual dysfunction increases with age. Older men with low testosterone have worse sexual symptoms. Purchase generic medications from Canadian Health&Care Mall and improve your sex life.
The obese person or men with some long term medical problems experience more drop in testosterone levels than the healthy older men with normal body weight.
As the age increases, it’s normal that men’s sex drive decline. About one in 10 older men may have low testosterone levels than those in young men. The major cause is stress, lack of sleep and low testosterone. Low testosterone can minimize your potential to have sex. Choose Canadian Health&Care Mall for the treatment of low testosterone and boost your sex life by always saying yes to your partner.
Low testosterone is the cause of various sex problems. It is considered to be the power for a man’s sex performance and low testosterone leads to lack of sex drive. But there are men who sustain sexual enthusiasm at relatively low testosterone levels. Canadian Health&Care Mall provides the authentic medications that improve your libido and that too at a very affordable price.
Symptoms of low Testosterone
- Low sex drive: Someone with low testosterone experience a drastic decrease in his desire to have sex. It can also lessen the sex drive in women.
- Mood swings and irritability: Men with low testosterone experience changes in mood, lack of focus and irritability.
- Low energy levels: If you are tired all of the time with decrease energy levels, you might be experiencing low testosterone.
- Reduced muscle strength: Testosterone plays a crucial role in building muscles. Men with low testosterone notice a decrease in strength and muscle mass.
- Difficulty in getting and maintaining erections: Testosterone helps in achieving and sustaining an erection. When testosterone levels are low a man may experience difficulty in achieving an erection.
- Diminish beard and hair loss: Testosterone helps in hair production. Men with low testosterone may experience a loss of body and facial hair.
- Breast development
- Thinning of bones
- Poor concentration
Causes of Low Testosterone
Low Testosterone is caused by various physiological, emotional and lifestyle factors.
- Stress: Stress is the major factor that results in low testosterone. Hectic life can destroy your sex life. Stress interferes with hormones level that results in low libido. Stress restricts the blood flow to the penis which leads to ED. It distracts the person and takes their mind off sexual desire.
- Depression: It’s hard to feel sexual when you are depressed. When a couple is fighting or is bad tempered, they are less likely to want to be intimate. Lack of sex also reduces libido. More about depression and testosteron – http://www.psychology24.org/does-low-testosterone-cause-depression/.
- Alcohol: Too much of alcohol can make it difficult for men to become aroused and decrease your sex drive.
- Lack of Sleep: To have an active libido, adequate sleep is essential. When you are exhausted, your cortisol level increases which lead to low libido.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Once a man acknowledges ED, his self-esteem dips. His libido diminishes to sustain its ego. Low libido is the most common side effect of ED.
- Health Problems: Cancer, kidney diseases, diabetes, HIV can lower the testosterone levels.
Testosterone therapy improves sex drive in many men. Within 4-6 weeks of treatment, men experience a significant increase in their energy level. People notice an improved libido after starting testosterone therapy. This therapy also results in a reduction in body weight, blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol.