Physical culture, sport and health are in close interrelation. Influence of ecological factors, a rhythm of modern life, constant presence in the environment of aggressive microorganisms weaken health of the person. That is why it is so important to strengthen protective forces of an organism in all available ways – the balanced healthy food, timely treatment of various illnesses, preventive actions directed to immunity strengthening and also by means of physical activity.
Relevance of physical activity
With the development of technical progress, with the advent of computers, smartphones and other “devices” facilitating work and everyday life of the person, physical activity of people was sharply reduced on comparing even with the next last decade.
Lack of physical activity leads to:
- gradual decrease in functional abilities of the person;
- weakening of the bones and muscles;
- poor work of internal organs.
In general, movement lack leads to failures in work of all systems (muscular, vascular, warm, respiratory) and an organism in general, promoting developing of various diseases. Physical exercise and mental health are also in a close relation with each other
Importance of physical exercise for our health can be overvalued. The physical culture and sport sometimes become the only forms of physical activity available to the person by means of which natural need of the person to the movement and loadings is satisfied. Sports nutrition also plays an important role in maintaining proper health condition. It’s desirable to train sport from childhood. Read how to choose a sports type for your child.
Influence of the movement on systems and organs
How the sport influences health of the person? Numerous articles, scientific researches, even theses are told and written. Let’s try to issue all these data in a short and available form.
Sport is useful to health for the following reasons:
- The musculoskeletal system becomes stronger: the volume and power indicators of muscles are enlarged, bones of a skeleton become steadier against physical loads. Trainings in gym or run, swimming, cycling improve oxygen supply to muscles, set circulatory capillaries into work — in rest they are not active, forms new blood vessels. Under the influence of regular trainings chemical composition of muscular tissue changes: the content of power substances enlarges that leads to intensive metabolic processes, synthesis of proteins and formation of new muscular cells. Systematic sports activities interferes with development of such diseases as steochondrosis, hernias of intervertebral disks, an arthrosis, an atherosclerosis, an osteoporosis;
- The nervous system develops and becomes stronger. It occurs at the expense of dexterity development, speed and improvement in movements coordination. Sports activities promote constant formation of new conditioned reflexes which are fixed and developed in consecutive series. The organism finds ability to adapt to more difficult stresses and to make exercises in a more effective and economical way for achievement of the necessary results. Speed of nervous processes is enlarged: the brain learns to react quicker to irritants and to make the right decisions;
- Heart and blood vessels activity improves. Influence of sport on a human body makes heart and vessels stronger. Trainings force all organs to work in the intensive mode. Muscles at loadings need the increased blood supply that forces blood vessels and heart to pump over the bigger volume of the oxygenated blood for a unit of time. At rest heart pushes out in an aorta about 5 l of blood in one minute: at trainings this quantity increases to 10 and 20 l. If a person goes for sports, his heart and blood vessels quickly get used to loadings and are also quickly restored after them;
- Work of respiratory organs improves. Breath becomes deeper and intensive at the time of physical activities due to increase in oxygen requirement. The amount of the air passing through respiratory organs in a minute increases from 8 l at rest to 100 l at run, swimming, occupations in gym. Also the vital capacity of lungs increases;
- Immunity and the blood composition blood improves. The quantity of erythrocytes increases from 5 million in one cubic mm to 6 million if a person is training. Also the level of lymphocytes (white little bodies of blood), which function is neutralization of the harmful factors coming to an organism, increases. This is a direct proof that the sport strengthens protective forces — ability to resist to adverse conditions of the environment. Physically active people fall ill less and if exposed to aggressions of bacteria or viruses, cope with it much quicker;
- Metabolism gets better: the trained organism regulates the content of sugar and other substances in blood better;
- Positive life changes: physically active people are more cheerful, less subject to sharp changes of mood, irritability, depressions and neurosises.
Popularization of sport: Canadian Health Care Mall Review
Physical benefits of exercise for a person is demonstrated by medical researches, practical observations, the facts and even folklore: numerous proverbs about health and sport (“Who plays sports, that gains strength”, “It is strong a body — it is rich also with business”, etc.).
Modern medicine and pedagogics try to popularize sport and to impart the positive relation to physical culture in mass consciousness. At schools and higher education institutions days of health and sport are spent, students are given free subscriptions on visit of pools and training halls, however percent of those who ignore value of physical activity for health is still enormous.
It is necessary to go for sports, following reasonable approach and moderation: overloads during the trainings are inadmissible. There is also a danger of traumatic damages so don’t forget about security measures.
You may sufficiently improve your sports scores by taking vitamins. Also, you may buy Human Growth Hormone online at Canadian Health&Care Mall.
What sport is better?
- If it is necessary to remove aggression and irritability – welcome to boxing, single combats, kickboxing and others.
- Women can choose aerobics with elements of east martial arts. Single combats require immediate reaction, endurance, mind and distract from problems. It is important to fight against complete devotion. It is a quick and effective method of fight against a stress;
- If it is necessary to learn how to control emotions, then yoga will help you. It is ancient technique of relaxation, art and science to hold the body and emotions in harmony. Yoga allows to fight a set of serious diseases, such as bronchial asthma or obesity. It promotes harmony and rest and protects the person from bad emotions;
- Dancing will remove a cumulative negative. Dances develop flexibility and plasticity, will allow to dissolve themselves in music, to forget the problems and to find self-confidence;
- It is possible to receive a charge of cheerfulness and good mood during jogs, cyclings and skating. All these sports improve blood circulation and metabolism, strengthen muscles of legs and buttocks. It is an excellent training for a figure and health which is available to everyone today;
- Water sports give a positive charge: swimming, water aerobics. They are useful at any age; breasts, a stomach and hips effectively “work” at area of shoulders. At the same time load of joints is minimum.
Water clears up, gives an effect of a hydromassage. Therefore after the pool the stress and the feeling of tiredness disappear;
- If you need adrenaline charge – then go for extreme sports: powerlifting, diving, parachuting, parkour, mountaineering, etc.
- Jumps through a jump rope is the ideal training of an organism: heart beats more often, blood circulation amplifies. Five minutes per day of such sport is a quite sufficient loading;
- Tennis requires many efforts. It is useful to muscles of legs, to maintenance of a good shape of a body and concentration. Beginners have to be trained with the trainer at first.
Canadian Pharmacy Mall reminds that the chosen sport should bring you pleasure and joy, then it will bring health not only to a body – but also to your soul.