Sildenafil is used today for sexual disorders treatment in women. Viagra is effective to stimulate sexual excitement, even at menopause or after uterus removal.
Nowadays this substance has the following effects when applied by women:
- enhances sexual desire and increase libido;
- enhances sensuality;
- reduces the time needed to achieve good sexual arousal;
- enhances vaginal lubrication production;
- improves blood flow to pelvic organs;
- enhances the sensation of fondling, touching and sexual intercourse itself;
- makes orgasm long;
- removes frigidity;
- enhances libido in elderly women;
- increases endurance during sexual intercourse.
Sildenafil performs on the female body as complex because, in addition to strengthening natural sexual excitement, this drug stimulates intimacy appearance. Increased blood flow to pelvic organs, as well as to genital organs of women under its influence leads to the fact that erogenous zones become more sensitive, and sensation during sex – bright and extremely strong. You may buy Sildenafil online via Canadian Health and Care Mall. You will understand this medication is what you exactly need to improve your sexual life.
Through drug use, a woman can reach orgasm during every sexual intercourse. In addition, sildenafil increases vaginal lubrication amount, and therefore it is recommended as a primary therapeutic agent for women suffering from vaginal dryness.
Natural sexual excitement and intimacy pleasure when using sildenafil are enhanced by intensifying local genitalia blood flow. In principle, increased vaginal lubrication production and increased sensitivity of erogenous zones happen due to intense blood flow to genitals.
Sildenafil pills are used to treat erectile dysfunction, ie, when it is impossible to maintain penis in the sufficiently dense state for sufficient sexual intercourse. It is effective for erectile dysfunction caused by various reasons (organic, psychogenic or mixed), including serious diseases, such as:
- prostate removal;
- traumatic spinal cord injury.
Drug effect only develops when combined with sexual stimulation. Another indication for the use is pulmonary hypertension.
Sildenafil has a fairly extensive range of contraindications, which can not be neglected, since drug use in cases where it can not be done, can lead to serious negative consequences for health, or even death. So, it is contraindicated in the following circumstances:
- Simultaneous administration of nitric oxide, nitrate or nitrite (eg Molsidomine, sodium nitroprusside, nitroglycerin, Nitrosorbid, Tivortin, Vasotropin etc.);
- Simultaneous treatment with inhibitors of isoenzyme – CYP3A4 (eg, ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, erythromycin, saquinavir, clarithromycin, telithromycin and nefazodone);
- Simultaneous treatment with other drugs for pulmonary hypertension treatment (Bosentan, Iloprost);
- Unstable angina;
- Severe heart failure;
- Aortic stenosis;
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy;
- Poor vision caused by ischemic optic neuropathy origin;
- Severe liver disease;
- Low blood pressure;
- High blood pressure;
- Blood stroke or myocardial infarction;
- Innate degenerative retina diseases (retinitis pigmentosa, a congenital defect of retinal phosphodiesterases);
- Age younger than 18 years;
- Sensitivity, allergy or intolerance to drug components.
In addition, sildenafil has relative contraindications, this drug can be applied, but in taken with caution. The relative contraindications to its use include the following conditions:
- any deformation of a penile normal structure;
- sickle cell anemia;
- multiple myeloma;
- any disease that may be accompanied by bleeding;
- state of acute gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
Viagra pills are taken orally with a glass of water. The average recommended dosage is 50 mg sildenafil. The appropriate pills dosage is taken one hour before sexual intercourse.
An average dose of sildenafil 50 mg can be reduced to 25 mg, and increased up to 100 mg, depending on tolerability and severity of effect. The maximum dosage should not exceed 100 mg. It should be taken in dosage of one tablet per day, one hour before planned sexual intercourse.
This tablet should contain 25 mg, 50 mg or 100 mg of active substance. Older people are taking sildenafil in the same dosages. When taken with meals the effect appears a little later in comparison to on an empty stomach application.
In the presence of a renal function, sildenafil should be adjusted to the following dosing. If glomerular filtration rate (creatinine clearance) according to Rehberg Test is from 30 to 80 ml/min, the drug is taken in regular doses that do not need to be adjusted. If CC is less than 30 ml/min, the drug should be taken at a dosage of 25 mg.
People with severe hepatic function impairment should use a 25 mg dose. If necessary, at the same time, this substance with ritonavir may be taken together at a dose of 25 mg. If you suddenly feel blurred vision or hearing loss, you should immediately stop using this drug.
Sildenafil cannot be combined with other drugs that also eliminate erectile dysfunction. In general, Sildenafil does not reduce the attention and psychomotor reactions speed, so during treatment with Sildenafil, you can drive a car.
However, you must carefully monitor your own state, because the drug can cause a decrease in pressure, blurred vision and poor color vision.