To register and make a purchase from online pharmacy – Canadian Health & Care Mall customer is required to give access to some personal data, which are necessary for an order completion, for products or services purchase.
Personal data is considered to be any information relating to a specific person and make it possible to identify his / her personality. The only exception is information, dissemination of which is permitted by legislation.
Accepting these conditions, you should:
- tell accurate information about yourself;
- provide you consent to its collection and processing by Canadian Health and Care Mall;
- Canadian Pharmacy Mall ensures confidentiality of personal information transmitted by the user and its storage mode safe- protection against accidental or intentional unauthorized access and preventing possible risks of copying, distributing, blocking, modification, damage, loss or destruction of data.
Personal data is processed for an indefinite period until the termination of licenses issued by Comodo RSA Certificate (Comodo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA) on the implementation of licensed activities. The same personal data processing may be discontinued at your request by sending a written application.
In addition, protection is also subject to data obtained automatically when a user visits the site. Here is: access time, data about the operating system, IP-address, purchase history, information from cookies, visited URLs.
During processing, we have the right to do the following with personal data: collect, record, organize, store, refine, extract, use, transfer to study the needs of customers and improve the quality of their products and services, depersonalize, lock, delete, and destroy.
What Personal Information is Requested?
Processing of personal data is carried out aiming at effective orders execution and other commitments made by Canadian Health and Care Mall. Personal customer data online can be used to:
- User identification, ordering, payment processing;
- Providing access to personalized information on site;
- Provide feedback for the purpose of processing orders, order status notification, assistance in matters related to services use of online pharmacy, providing (with user consent) with information on prices, promotions, special offers, product updates;
- Periodic distribution of information about the events and news of our site;
- Providing (if necessary) the user or customer with technical support;
- Implementation (with user consent) of promotional activities;
- If you at any time wish to stop receiving our messages, you can opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each mailing.
May Personal Information be Shared?
Our online pharmacy carefully protects customer data, not trading them and not sharing them with third parties. The only exceptions are some of personal data transmitted for courier services, postal companies, telecommunication operators to arrange delivery.
When may Personal Information be Disclosed?
The transfer of personal data to the third parties should be carried out on the basis of federal law or with the consent of personal data subject. Canadian Pharmacy Mall reserves the right to disclose personal data to authorized bodies in cases when stipulated by legislation, or by a court decision. In addition, the disclosure of such information may be implemented to protect the rights and property of company, as well as to ensure the personal safety of its employees.
Where Can I get Information?
For any further information or additional dispute settlement, the user can contact us:
- Our Address:
195 Burdett Avenue
Victoria, BC V8W 1L6
- Our Phone:
- Our e-mails:
We are open for our customers that’s why you may leave your comment here for us to know what you like and do not like on our website.