A mild form of depression can be “corrected” with the help of drugs, which do not require a prescription. Antidepressants of a new generation from the Canadian Health and Care Mall don’t do such harm to the body if compared to the drugs produced in the last century. Modern over-the-counter antidepressants radically differ from the older drugs.
Advantages of modern antidepressants from Canadian Pharmacy Mall:
- Produce more rapid effect on the body and eliminate depressive conditions;
- Have fewer side effects;
- Can be combined with many other medicines;
- Do not cause addiction.
It is very important to accurately determine the nature of the disease and correctly choose an antidepressant (for excitation or inhibition of the central nervous system). This greatly influences the time and effectiveness of treatment.
Top 5 Over-The-Counter Antidepressants from Canadian Health and Care Mall
Our pharmacy offers a variety of antidepressants that are sold without a prescription. We list the main stimulant drugs that are are considered the bestsellers.
- Indications: depression, bulimia nervosa, obsessive-compulsive disorder (obsessive thoughts and actions);
- Action: relieves an emotional overload, obsessive thoughts; alleviates anorexia nervosa; eliminates premenstrual disorders; reduces anxiety and panic;
- Side effects: with overdose – anxiety, drowsiness, headache, nausea. Rarely – convulsions, skin rashes, muscle pain, joints, fever;
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity, pregnancy, lactation;
- Indications: all types of depression in adults and children of 7-17 years of age;
- Action: decreases the symptoms of depression, eliminates suicidal thoughts, prevents relapses of depression;
- Side effects: drowsiness, insomnia, decreased appetite, tachycardia, nausea, constipation, convulsive seizures, sweating;
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to paroxetine and other components of the drug, pregnancy, lactation.
- Indications: prophylaxis and treatment of depression, obsessive-compulsive disorders, panic disorders, social phobia, post-traumatic stress disorder;
- Action: increases mood, eliminates phobias, anxiety, decreases feeling of anguish, decreases appetite;
- Side effects: insomnia, headache, anxiety, tremors, decreased appetite, dry mouth, flatulence, a rush of blood to the skin, rapid heart beat, pruritus;
- Contraindications: simultaneous administration of MAO inhibitors and pimozide, pregnancy, lactation, children’s age till 6 years, hypersensitivity to sertraline.
Canadian HealthCare Pharmacy offers the lowest possible price for Zoloft online starting from $0.33 per tablet. You can save even more and get a 10% discount by using Canadian Health and Care Mall Discount Coupon — pay only $0,30 per tablet! User ratings and reviews for generic Zoloft are purely positive.
4. Wellbutrin SR
- Indications: depression, prevention of relapses and exacerbations of depressive conditions, seasonal affective disorder, obesity and nicotine addiction, neuroses of various genesis;
- Action: improves mood and sense of well-being, relieves cravings for smoking, significantly reduces convulsive activity of the brain;
- Side effects: fever, chest pain, tachycardia, increased blood pressure, cramps, insomnia, tremors, dizziness, wandering, rashes, itching;
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity, vascular disorders, buproprion, bulimia nervosa or anorexia, co-use with monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
- Indication: different types of depression, sleep disorders, appetite, inhibition, decreased sexual activity, fatigue, slow thinking, decreased ability to concentrate, anxiety, phobias, migraine attacks;
- Action: improves mood, appetite and energy, eliminates anxiety and insomnia related to depression;
- Side effects: blurred vision, dizziness, faintness, lightheadedness, sweating, tiredness or weakness;
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to trazodone, pregnancy, lactation, ventricular arrhythmia, tachycardia, myocardial infarction (early recovery period), priapism in the anamnesis.
You can purchase these and many others antidepressants at Canadian Health and Care Mall in a few clicks! If you need advice or information about particular antidepressants, do not hesitate to contact us – our customer support service is active 24 hours for you!