Canadian Health&Care Mall medications that are used for the treatment of asthma are bronchodilators (that are used for opening the airway tract) and those that help to reduce inflammation. Advair inhalers are made up of a combination of bronchodilator belonging to the beta-2 agonist type; anti-inflammatory corticosteroid and fluticasone propionate that work open the clogged airway tracks and make the breathing process easier. To understand the effectiveness of the Advair inhaler treatment, you will have to first understand why people suffer from sudden asthma attacks.
The Occurrence of Bronchospasm or Asthma Attacks
- A person suffering from bronchospasm will suffer from the temporary narrowing of the bronchi. This happens as a result of the contraction of the muscles surrounding the lung walls and the inflammation of the lung lining.
- It is the autonomic nervous system that controls the relaxation and the relaxation of the muscles in the lung. A contraction of the lung muscle or a bronchospasm can happen due to the release of substances during the time of allergic reaction.
- The contraction of the bronchial muscle leads to the narrowing of the bronchus diameter. The bronchus diameter contracts further when the mucosa becomes inflamed and swollen.
- In addition to this, the bronchial glands also produce sticky mucus in excessive amounts. When a person suffers from asthma attacks, it becomes difficult to cough out the sticky mucus. It can also lead to the formation of plugs in the bronchus thus obstructing the air flow.
- When the bronchi become obstructed, the body will need to exert pressure in order to make the oxygen flow into the lungs. The condition becomes highly irritating and will finally lead to the arousal of coughs.
Treatment with Advair inhalers help to relax down the muscles, thus allowing the air to flow freely along the airway tract.
Use of Advair Inhalers for Bronchospasm Treatment
Canadian Health&Care Mall Advair is helpful for the treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or asthma.
- The action is normally seen to start within 30 to 60 minutes and can generally last for more than 12 hours.
- An Advair Diskus is not needed in case of patients whose asthma attacks are not so severe and which can be easily controlled with the help of short acting inhalers.
- Advair HFAs are useful for the treatment of asthma in patients who belong to the age group of 12 years or older.
However, an Advair Diskus or HFA is not an effective treatment in case of patients who suffer from acute episodes of COPD or asthma attacks. For getting more information about asthma read articles in this categories – https://canadianhealthncaremall.com/category/asthma.
Classification of the Advair Inhaler Treatment
It has already been discussed that advair medications come with a combination of both Fluticasone and Salmetoral.
- The Fluticasone belongs to a class of drugs that is known as Corticosteroids. The Fluticasone helps to reduce the swelling and the irritation that occurs along the line of airways.
- Salmetoral falls under the class of drugs that are known to be long-acting beta agonists.
The airway tract of the lungs helps to make the function of breathing easier. However, make sure that you do not end up taking improper dosage. Use only the prescribed medication dosage as recommended by the doctor. Follow the instructions carefully and do not forget to inform the doctor about any kind of allergic condition that you are facing. There are times when the advair composition can cause adverse health condition risk.
There are some patients who are recommended not to take advair inhaler treatment for various reasons. You should also make sure that you are not taking to advair treatment if you are facing from the following symptoms:
- If you are facing from severe COPD symptoms or asthma attack
- If you are suffering from severe allergy caused from milk proteins
- If you are already suffering any kind of food allergy
- If you are already taking other kind of drugs (make sure that you do not miss this one out especially because there are certain medications that could have an adverse effect on a person’s health condition)
- If you are suffering from a weak immune system
- If you are already suffering from ailments namely Osteoporosis, Glaucoma, Tuberculosis, Diabetes, Liver Disease or any kind of Thyroid Disorder
An Advair treatment could also lead a person to suffer from serious side-effects instead health recovery. Make sure that this kind of treatment is right for you especially with our online service – Canadian Health&Care Mall.