Psychology plays a huge role in the causes and the consequences of impotence. Most often, it may be the cause of psychological and physical personality mismatch of partners, accompanied by lack of understanding and inability to share feelings partner. Also, among other psychological causes are allocated life stresses, emotional turmoil, worries. Every man is very hard going through difficulties directly related to the decrease in potency.
Common psychological causes
On the state of the potency of man can affect a variety of little things, often heavily injures his mind and subconscious. It can be anything ranging from a bad dream and ending scathing ridicule of sexual partner. Women in these situations should be maximally correct and tolerant! The most offensive thing that the more effort will make the man, the more he will be nervous, the less chance of success exist.
Serious psychological precondition could serve as a fear of contracting by sexually transmitted diseases. Another possible reason is constant refusal from woman.
Some other psychological reasons by Canadian Health Care Mall:
- Psychological features of the person. The emergence of psychological erectile dysfunction may contribute to the following factors: the inherent low libido, low self-esteem, imagination of unusually sex, difficulties in determining sexual orientation, trauma at teenage and adulthood.
- Psychosocial causes. Sexual problems in men can appear against a background of poor communication skills, homosexual needs, strict antisexual education and unstable family relations during childhood, unhealthy lifestyles and problems with a partner, lack of sexual experience and depression of sexual desire.
- Neuropsychiatric reasons. The most frequent causes of this type of disorders are age-related changes of the organism, depression, stress, neurosis expectations of failure, specific sexual incompatibility with the partner.
- It is often difficult for men admit to themselves and partners in the presence of intimate problems and campaign to the doctor is constantly delayed because of the shame, fear of disappointing forecasts and hope that the illness will pass by itself. In any case, diagnosis and consultation with a specialist is needed.
How to cope with this disease?
In some cases, a man can cope with the disease, without any professional assistance. Before to wonder how to cure psychological impotence, first it is necessary to revise the schedule, learn to deal with stress, more rest, and to establish relations with a partner. If improvement is not observed, the help of health worker will be needed.
If psychological impotence is associated with the expectation of the failure, the man will have to remember the first time there was this fear, with which he was associated, which thoughts were after this incident, and what was the behavior during sexual intercourse. This information will help professionals understand the problem and begin to work with it effectively.
Always remember that you must take care not only about the psychological state, but also the health of the organism. For struggle against impotence you need to start a healthy lifestyle, give up bad habits (smoking, alcohol), to eat healthy, to develop the optimal mode of the day and lead a regular sex life.
Let down conclusions. The causes of erectile dysfunction can be almost anything. And if you are affected by this problem, remember, it is important not to focus on this issue. And then, if the origin of your erectile dysfunction has psychological nature, it may disappear by itself. Perhaps you should to change the situation, take a vacation and relax. If all these advices don’t help, consult your doctor. In any case – do not worry! Today the medicine can cure impotence in 95% of cases.
The potency in men is a certain attribute of masculinity, strength and independence. Accordingly, holders of high potency feel confident, not only in bed, those men achieve real success in all areas of life. What do you do when you faced with problems in intimate sphere? How will you improve erections in men? It turns out that the main enemy of male power – lack of confidence. It is often unfounded and born under the pressure of subjective assessments of people, norms of society, etc. Just imagine, stereotypes imposed from the outside can play so disastrous joke with a strong half of the world. Accordingly, self-confidence is the best measure to increase potency.
Treatment of erectile dysfunction:
- with the help of Viagra read here How to use Viagra effectively
- with the help of Levitra read here Rejuvenate your sexual life with the use of Levitra
- with the help of other medications read here Medications that are needed for the right treatment of Erectile Dysfunction